Kraft Heinz is laser focused on hiring top talent who want to be owners. Owners of their career, owners of their personal results and owners of The Kraft Heinz Company. We are empowered to deliver results and continuously raise the bar for ourselves and our teams. We unapologetically expect to win. The opportunities for growth and rewards are earned by the exceptional leaders at every level who deliver results with positive energy. Distinctive performers achieve distinctive careers and will outpace their peer groups regardless of industry.
Are you ready for a seat at our table?
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for an Packaging Developer to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The position lies within the European R&D Packaging team. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into Packaging Development Manager. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. The development of innovative and improved packages will be your primary responsibility. You’re constantly looking for new and improved packaging solutions for the European market.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
- Delivering / support NPD and cost-out projects to AOP commitments
- Support the Packaging Development Team and/or the Packaging Development Manager in developing new, improved or more cost efficient products within the framework of the agreed innovation and cost-out pipeline
- Delivering key goals; perfect the fundamentals, ensure cost competitiveness, make sustainability a competitive edge and strengthen capabilities and competences in the European Packaging team
- Creating, developing and implementing industrialized packaging solutions under specific projects, ensuring robust risk management and delivery of quality attributes
- Proactively drive innovation and cost-out ideas to build the pipeline
- Building strong cross functional relationships
More information about qualifications and how to apply: vacancy Kraft Heinz